What’s an offset account?
An offset account explained while completing a Rubik's cube in under 15 seconds.
Want to find out more about offset accounts? Visit ANZ One Offset Account
What is negative gearing?
Negative gearing explained in the time it takes to hit a hole in one.
Still have more questions you want answered? Visit: Understanding negative and positive gearing
Know What to Know with ANZ Buy Ready™
What’s a redraw facility?
Redraw facility explained while walking down the side of a building.
Still not sure about what a redraw facility is? Visit: ANZ Redraw
What is bridging finance?
Bridging finance explained while ten pin bowling.
What to know how bridging finance could work for you? Visit: Bridging Finance
What is equity?
Find out what equity is, all in one wave.
Think equity might work for you? Visit: Understanding Equity
Terms & Conditions
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether the products are appropriate for you. Eligibility Criteria, terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. ANZ recommends you read the terms and conditions and financial services guide before acquiring the product. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ’s credit assessment criteria.
- Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply to ANZ One offset.
- You should speak to your financial adviser and registered tax agent before putting any investment strategy into action.
- ANZ can provide Approval in Principle to eligible customers who apply for an ANZ Home Loan and complete an application form. An Approval in Principle is an approval for a loan subject to conditions being met, including that security is satisfactory to ANZ.
- School fee data is collected and provided by a third party provider from a national survey and information is generally updated every year. The fees shown in the reports are a forecast and general indication only and should not be relied upon. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether the products are appropriate for you. Terms and conditions for ANZ products are available on application and ANZ recommends you read the terms and conditions and financial services guide before acquiring the product. Fees and charges may apply to ANZ products. ANZ School Ready® is a registered trademark of ANZ.
- Terms and Conditions and eligibility criteria apply to ANZ Redraw. ANZ Redraw is not available on loans in a company name. For further information on ANZ Redraw please refer to the ANZ Consumer Lending Terms and Conditions.
- For ANZ bridging loans, particular credit assessment criteria and maximum loan term of 6 months apply (12 months if your property is being constructed). Bridging finance is only available if you intend to sell your current property within 6 months (12 months if your property is being constructed) of settlement of your new property.
- Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply to ANZ Equity Manager.
Buy Ready ™ is a trade mark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Australian Credit Licence Number 234527.