Get Approval in Principle and make an offer on a property with extra confidence.
Contact us today.
Be ready to pay on the day
We can help with several ways to get your deposit even if you don’t have cash on hand.
Utilising EquityYou could access the equity in your current home to provide a deposit for a new property.
Top-up SolutionAn increase to your current ANZ Home Loan could be used to access the money you need.
ANZ Deposit BondAn ANZ deposit bond takes the place of all or part of the 10% cash deposit usually required upfront.
Ways to pay your deposit
Always check in advance with the agent what options are available.
Personal ChequeThe most common way to pay a deposit, particularly at auctions where the sale price is unknown. You will need an account with a cheque facility and cheque book.
Counter ChequeIf you have an account with a cheque facility but don’t have a cheque book you can order a counter cheque in advance.
ANZ Deposit BondGuarantees your deposit and enables you to defer the payment of your deposit until the settlement date. The bond amount is fixed but the property details are left blank so it can be used at auctions or private sale if agreed by the vendor prior.
First home feels impossible?
Not if I can help it.”
Buying your first home can be a long journey.
With ANZ, you don't just get a home loan. You get a coach who'll support you through the home-buying process from start to finish and have a range of solutions to help you get a little more sorted along the way.
House warming gift for your first home. Conveyancing
fee rebate up to $1,000 for first home buyers.
State or Territory government first home buyer concession recipients only with home loans over $250,000. Apply by 31 December 2017 and draw down by 31 March 2018. Eligibility criteria and T&Cs apply.
Let an ANZ home loan specialist help you through the process
Our home loan specialists will be there throughout the entire Home Loan process, from application to settlement and beyond. They will help find the right loan for you, sort out the paperwork and answer any of your questions to help you secure the property you want.
Our mobile lenders can come to you, anytime, anywhere.
Know the school fees in your area
ANZ School Ready®
Schools are often an important consideration when deciding where to buy. Understand the Private and Catholic school fees in your area now and into the future with ANZ School Ready®. You'll receive a free report with a detailed fee forecast and savings plan.Get started
ANZ Sell Ready™
From preparing your house for sale, right through to ensuring your sale proceeds work as hard as possible for you, ANZ Sell Ready™ can guide you all the way through the selling process.
Find out more about ANZ Home Loans
Terms & Conditions
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether the products are appropriate for you. Eligibility Criteria, terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. ANZ recommends you read the terms and conditions and financial services guide before acquiring the product. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ’s credit assessment criteria.
- All estimates contained in the reports are based on available public sales history, which in Victoria may not include all sales. Estimates may not be available for all properties. Sales history and past performance is not indicative of future performance. ANZ Property Profile Reports are for personal domestic use only.
- ANZ can provide Approval in Principle to eligible customers who apply for an ANZ Home Loan and complete an application form. An Approval in Principle is an approval for a loan subject to conditions being met, including that security is satisfactory to ANZ.
- ANZ Deposit Bond is guaranteed by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 (QBE) and managed by Deposit Bond Australia Pty Limited ABN 28 003 772 487 (Deposit Bond Australia). In arranging this bond, Australia New Zealand Banking Group Limited ABN 11 005 357 522 (ANZ) is acting under an authority given to it by QBE and in doing so is acting on behalf of QBE and not as your agent. Deposit Bond Australia and ANZ and its related corporations do not accept any liability for, nor guarantee the payment of any claim or benefit in respect of ANZ Deposit Bond. ANZ receives a commission from QBE.
- For full terms and conditions for the offer contact any branch or ANZ Mobile Lender. Offer only available for recipients of the relevant State or Territory government First Home Owners Grant and/or first home buyer duty reduction. Refer to www.firsthome.gov.au for eligibility details of the relevant State or Territory government First Home Owner Grant and/or duty reduction. Offer available only on application and is limited to one rebate of up to $1,000 per Eligible First Home Buyer who takes out an Eligible ANZ Loan for owner occupier purpose. To enable reimbursement of conveyancing fees, you must hold an ANZ Access Advantage or ANZ One account at draw down. Offer may be altered or withdrawn by ANZ at any time. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ’s credit approval criteria. Terms and conditions apply and are available on application. Fees and charges and eligibility criteria apply.
- ANZ Mobile Lending representatives operate as ANZ Mortgage Solutions, independently operated franchises of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522.
- Education fees are calculated with an inflation rate of 5.5% per year, which is based on ABS data for the 5 year period to March 2015. School fee data is collected and provided by Hobsons (a third party provider) from a national survey and information from other external and public sources, and is generally updated every year. The default assumptions, methodology and calculations for this summary have been provided by Rice Warner. As this information is based on data collected by a third party provider, ANZ does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of this information. Although ANZ considers the above assumptions used to estimate forecasted fees as reasonable, the fees shown in the reports are a forecast and general indication only and should not be relied upon. ANZ does not guarantee that the above assumptions take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances. ANZ School Ready® is a registered trademark of ANZ.
- Information provided is general only and is not a substitute for professional advice in relation to selling your home.
- Particular assessment criteria and maximum loan term of 6 months apply. You will also be required to provide a letter of undertaking to sell your current property within 6 months after settlement of your new property.
School fee data is collected and provided by a third party provider from a national survey and information is generally updated every year. The fees shown in the reports are a forecast and general indication only and should not be relied upon. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether the products are appropriate for you. Terms and conditions for ANZ products are available on application and ANZ recommends you read the terms and conditions and financial services guide before acquiring the product. Fees and charges may apply to ANZ products. ANZ School Ready® is a registered trademark of ANZ.
ANZ Sell Ready™ is a trademark of ANZ.
Buy Ready is a trade mark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Australian Credit Licence Number 234527.